Welcome to my genealogy blog. Ancestors I Wish I Knew is a combination of genealogical information and stories about individuals in my family tree. The focus is on those from my Cochrane, Eitelbach, Merrett, Minarcik and Richards lines and their descendants.

Monday, October 28, 2019

#203--Trick or Treat


Every year I go to Halloween Nights at the Greenfield  Village.  It is a treat to be there and enjoy all the scenes and displays.  Some are tricks, but others are treats.  Volunteers carve 1000 pumpkins and they are placed along the sidewalks and visitors follow the path.with the pumpkins lighting the way.

First we have a some coffins.



 and a graveyard to put them in.


Now for the witches.


 Witch Hazel will rent you a broom.


 Or a spell


Here are some spooky night creatures
Scary Scarecrow

Boo

Very Scary







Thomas Edison got a costume

No comments:

Post a Comment