Welcome to my genealogy blog. Ancestors I Wish I Knew is a combination of genealogical information and stories about individuals in my family tree. The focus is on those from my Cochrane, Eitelbach, Merrett, Minarcik and Richards lines and their descendants.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

#116--I Made You A Valentine






Valentine’s Day is this week so it is very appropriate that the challenge for this week is Valentines.  For the last two years I have blogged about Valentines  so this challenge left me scratching my head. I went and looked to see what had and made a great find.



Remember when you were in elementary school, around Valentine’s day you would make Valentines from paper doilies, red hearts, etc.  I think when I was about 7, I made one for my mother.  She kept it and I found it among some of her cards.  It is pretty tattered and hard to read, but here it is.

It says:  "To My Valentine on Valentine's Day."  and of course it is signed with a question mark







If you missed my other posts about Valentines, here is the one on vintage postcards  and here is the one on cards 

No comments:

Post a Comment