Welcome to my genealogy blog. Ancestors I Wish I Knew is a combination of genealogical information and stories about individuals in my family tree. The focus is on those from my Cochrane, Eitelbach, Merrett, Minarcik and Richards lines and their descendants.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

#132 -Father's Day

It should be no surprise that the theme for this week is Father's Day.  I  have a number of pictures of my father at different ages. So I thought they would make a wonderful blog.  



As a Baby, Sitting on his Father's lap














About the Age of 8


At Poly Prep, his high school, in his letter sweater


At Yale, as captain of the freshmen lacrosse team. He is the one with the sweater with 1927 on it.    


Portrait taken in his mid 20's
Mid 20's

And here is one that is much more contemporary.   While I remember the way he looked at different times, this is the way I remember him now. 





Happy Father's Day, Daddy.  














No comments:

Post a Comment