Welcome to my genealogy blog. Ancestors I Wish I Knew is a combination of genealogical information and stories about individuals in my family tree. The focus is on those from my Cochrane, Eitelbach, Merrett, Minarcik and Richards lines and their descendants.

Friday, May 12, 2017

#105--Happy Mother's Day


I wanted to do a blog on Mother's Day, but was not sure exactly what I wanted to do.  Rather than blog about one of the mother's in my family tree, I decided to post some pictures of some of my mothers.

This picture is part of my gallery wall.  It was taken by my grandfather.  From left to right is me, sitting on my mother's lap, then my grandmother and then my great grandmother.



This is my grandmother, also known as Nana



And my other grandmother, who I called Granny


Last is my great grandmother, Oma.

What a wonderful group of Mothers.  I miss them all every day.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo of all of you, a cherished picture and memory, I'm sure ��

    ReplyDelete