Welcome to my genealogy blog. Ancestors I Wish I Knew is a combination of genealogical information and stories about individuals in my family tree. The focus is on those from my Cochrane, Eitelbach, Merrett, Minarcik and Richards lines and their descendants.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#25 Gertrude Richards-- Growing up in Pictures



If you have been following this blog, you know that I have a collection of old pictures.  I really enjoy looking at them and since I am pressed for time, I though I would post a couple of my grandmother, Gertrude Richards (See #17--Gertrude Richards Saying I Do).



Here she is at about the age of 4.  I think her purse is a wonderful addition to her outfit.


This one shows her, I think, as a young teenager.  The pink in her hair is a great addition.

Now she is a young woman.  I really like the fringe on the arm of the chair that she is sitting in and her hat.

If you have old pictures of your family, get them out and enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment