Welcome to my genealogy blog. Ancestors I Wish I Knew is a combination of genealogical information and stories about individuals in my family tree. The focus is on those from my Cochrane, Eitelbach, Merrett, Minarcik and Richards lines and their descendants.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Introduction

I have been doing genealogy for a number of years and gathered a great of information about my some of lines: Richards, Cochrane, Hannah, Eitelbach, Minarcik, Willey, Huelster, and Merrett. Along the way I have found some people that seem to be very interesting or about whom I have questions.  In other words I would like to know them.  Hence the title of this blog.
A challenge was issued on Ancestory.com to blog about one ancestor each week.  I thought that might be an excellent way to better organize my research and refine my thinking.  I am getting a late start on this, and while I might not get to one a week, I will try to post as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment